Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi - we have booked both Royal Dragon and Royal Wings for this year, but as you stated, they are popular and get booked up quickly.
Royal Dragon is in Colakli and Royal Wings on Lara Beach. They are sister hotels and have funfair/aquapark etc.
Thank you for getting back to me. Who did u book this through?
I booked both of those through Direct Holidays. Thomas Cook also do those hotels.
Hi,

I'd recommend you also grab a copy of some brochures.

You could grab the Splash Resorts from First Choice and Aquamania from Thomas Cook brochures.

LEt you get a good look at some places.

FD
I went the holliday village when it was on red alert with food poisoning on sept 2008, it was ok as a hotel but been to better, if it came up really cheap i would book again, Iv booked to go to aqua fantasy in kusadasi this year the reports are good
We stayed at Kamelya World 3 years on the trot. Me, my mum and my gran all absolutely loved it everytime. Food wasn't 5*, but it was edible with plenty of choice. The entertainment is amazing and the animators are super friendly. Some don't speak fluent English but still manage to make conversation. The pool games/choice of activites through the day are huge. Yes there is a waterpark but there's only 5 slides (7 in total, one of the slides is a 3 lane racer). I really reccommend it but no tour operators provide it anymore, you have to book through the website, that's the only reason we stopped going.

Sorry, should mention KW is in Side :) Lovely part of Turkey.
hi jen

Don't know if you are fixed up yet, but there are lots of wonderful hotels in Turkey that offer amazing watersports, entertainment and the like.

The Letoonia in Fethiye may suit you well, it is on its' own peninsula, has marvellous beaches, wonderful restaurants, fabulous pool areas, slides, water sports and slides directly into the sea...............wonderful. It has just been renovated, so should be better than ever.

Check out the Voyage hotels too, the ones in Belek and Sorgun (nr. Side) would be worth a look.

One I can highly recommend is the Rixos Premium in Belek, own river that takes you to the water park, slides galore, and so much going on you will never be bored.

Hope you find something and please let us know.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.