Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Weather Advice
4 Posts
hi,sorry been in benidorm all week! early october is still very hot on most days but it's very unpredictable,it can rain but as with most places in the med it's often short lived,the sea is still nice and warm,night times are cool but still warm enough for short sleeves,the west coast is even windier than usual,east coast,faliraki,lindos etc still reaches the 30's on a good day but more likely mid-high 20's,much like may can be,personally speaking the bigger issue with october is how busy or quiet places are rather than the weather,but as always that depends on expectations,resort,age group etc. on the whole early oct is nice and i'd still recommend coming,just bring a jumper and maybe a brolly,also worth considering is the fact that places are less crowded in the day so the 'sights' can be nicer to visit than in mid season,much better to scale lindos acropolis in 25 degrees than when it's 42 :tup
Hi sam,
Hope you had a great time on the costa. Never been but have driven past it on my way to Almeria.
Thanks for the weather and other info.
But have decided to go to Turkey instead. Found a 'not bad' deal staying at Hillside Su hotel in Antalya on a HB basis.

Again, thanks mate.
you're welcome pal,enjoy turkey and if you can get inland,preferably to cappadocia :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.