Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
depends how warm/cold you are in this country.

I went to Kos mid september last year and there was no way i was wearing anymore than a t-shirt or short sleeved shirt in the evening. but then there were women with small cardigans on.

End of the day its how warm you are in general :D
I'm going to Kos later in August and I better not need any wooleys!!!!

According to the BBC weather the minimum night time temperature this week is 22-25 so I wouldnt be packing too many thermals!
we have been in october last two years, and all i wore at night is a shirt and shorts, too warm for me for long trousers,so i think you can leave the thermals at home,all tho same as gaffer says some women like to wear a small cardigan, depends what age group you are i suppose, dont think you will tho in august,
jeppo
I was in Greece on the mainland last Sept. I did take a couple of long sleeve tops but didn't need them until I arrived back in Manchester.
I was in Kos last September and wore a little cardi around 10pm when it got a bit cooler. It's always better to pack one, just in case.
I just usually wear short sleeved tops and dresses and carry my pashmina incase I get a little chilly.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.