Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Re: Weather
115 Posts
I've just got back but have caught up with the washing and ironing and my passport is still in my handbag so I'm quite prepared to utilise the ticket as the weather was lovely. :wink:
hi can eney one tell me is it hot in tunis in december as going over for 2 weeks with my kids yours john
Hi

What is the weather like the back end of March in PEK.

Thanks

Daveyboy
It should be starting to warm up nicely towards the end of March Davey though it can't be guaranteed. I've often had good weather at that time of year but am leaving it another month until late April/early May next time.
Hi

Thanks for that,i just need a little ray of sunshine to brighten the gloom
up.

:cheers :cheers :cheers
Will be my first trip in October , what kind of clothing will i need
cardigans jumpers coats/jackets
October is usually nice Lindy. A warm jacket is useful for the evenings but you should get plenty of sunshine. I hope to be back there again myself then as usual, but most likely in Sousse rather than PEK.
hello

i am going to Tunisia in August and september to Meli Flora Park Boutique,

just wondering if any one knows what the weather is like in September?

thank you.
Has anyonne just come back from PEK , weather looks not too good till thursday, i know you cant rely on different sites getting it right but usually its better weather than they say, when you get there. My daughter and boyfriend go on Sunday for a week staying at the El Mouradi . Any comments on recent weather would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Debs :wave:
hi im off to tunisia tomorrow but heard the weatrher is awfull out there does any one know if this true
So am I, on the 0610 flight from Stansted and I've packed an umbrella. I've tossed up as to whether to give you a link to the weather forecast and decided that if I'm going to be depressed you may as well be as well. :rofl

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?loccode=Sousse%2C+Tunisia&submit=GO&u=1&partner=accuweather

Have a good time anyway and try and forget that the sun is actually shining here today. I'm off to my son's this evening so am frantically trying to get organised and shouldn't really be on here. If you see a mature lady walking round the Marina at PEK wearing a straw hat and carrying an umbrella it will probably be me.
oh well now i am depressed, never mind it might be wrong. if you see a large group of women it will prob be our group have a lovely hol
Just back from PEK 3-10 May and weather was lovely, about 25 and sunny every day apart from 1 where it was cloudy for the afternoon. Warm in the evenings but probably need a cardigan if outside.
We are going to PEK 28th October for 2 wks. This will be our first time in Tunisia. Going by the holiday brochures, they say temp should be 27deg. On the strength of that we decided it would be a great time to go as we love the heat. I have now been on a Tunisian website where they quote 20deg for Oct. As most of our holiday is in November, I am now worried that we have made a big mistake. Can anyone put our minds at rest?
I think the weather in Oct/Nov can be very hit and miss digby. I would say low 20's is probably what you will get around then and possibly quite windy. About 4 or 5 yrs ago I was there for the first week in November and had quite a good weeks weather not hot but a lot nicer than november back here!
Have been in early Oct for the same week two years running and the first year we had a scorching week but the second year we had a lot of rain and wind. So really as I said before it is a bit of a case of hit and miss.
i am also going to tunisia for the first time , the last week of October if the sun shines its a bonus , i am looking forward to my holiday and will make the most of it come rain or shine .
ScubaLeanna, thanks for info. As long as it's even 20deg we will be happy. Well used to wind in our part of Scotland so that will be fine, might give a bit of a tan. I think Thomsons and Thomas Cook should not say 27deg in their brochures, but of course that's big business and money again. Off my soapbox now. Thanks again.
Digby You should probably take some warm clothes for the evenings as even when it's been warm throughout the day it can get quite chilly at night if it is windy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.