Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
aslemma wrote:
It should be glorious then. Much more comfortable than in the middle of the summer but still quite hot and sunny. Have a lovely time. I'll be out in Sousse just after you come back.

Thank you for that, least it'll be better than the weather over here! ;)
Hi

Can anyone tell me what the temps are like for Tunisia in April please?

We are more or less set on Gran Canaria but am curious as there is a hotel here that I have read fab reviews on :)
You are looking at daytime temperatures around 21°C-23°C :tup
Good morning.

This is my first post here. I am looking for some advice please.

We are debating booking a holiday at Les Orangers, Tunisia in April next year. Can anyone tell me the average temps for this period please? I have searched online but know that everywhere the climate is changing so these are not reliable, so was wondering if anyone with personal experience could tell me please?

Sally.
what the weather like in mid may, will the sea be warm enough to go in ? thanks
Hi Zeusy14.We went to P.E.K.last year on 9th may and we were swimming in the sea for most of the 14 days we were there.It feels a bit cold at first,but once your in its lovely.
Hi can anyone tell me what the weather in hammamet would be like mid to end of oct?

Thanks

Laura
I'm hoping it will be nice and warm as I'l probably be back there then. Actually it is usually quite pleasant at that time of year though I have also experienced quite a lot of rain in October.
hi looking to book for 3rd june next year what kind of temperatures can i expect been in august before and loved it
but we thought wed try early june for a change
It can be getting quite hot, though not as hot as July and August.
Can anyone advise me on the weather in Port El Kantoui at the beginning of November?

Thanks.
oh i am interested in this too karen x
And me - going back to Sousse for two weeks on 6th November. :sun2 I've been there before around that time and it has still been very pleasant but nothing is guaranteed. They've had an extremely hot summer but big gales a couple of days ago with furniture being blown off balconies.
Aslemma, is this your first time going in November or have you been at the time of the year below. Its says the average temperature is about 70. Would you say that is normally quite accurate?
Hi Gemma, I've just checked back and see I was in Sousse in November 2001, 2003 and 2004 and as far as I remember the weather was warm and sunny then, though nothing can be guaranteed except that the height of the summer will be extremely hot.
We are going in November for 2 weeks staying at the Mahaba Palace what do you think the weather will be like . What is the best market to go to ??.
Thanks
Regarding markets, there are no actual markets as such in Port El Kantaoui but plenty of little shops, both along the marina and round the area of the musical fountain. Some are 'fixed price' but in most you can 'negotiate' (haggle). :rofl For the actual medina you need to go into Sousse where you can wander and haggle to your heart's content, but first have a look round the fixed price Soula Centre to give you some idea of prices. Do not be intimidated. Of course they want you to buy but a firm "La shokran" (no thank you) is OK. Many of the shopkeepers also like to chat, especially about football or friends and relatives they have in England. Never accept the first price they want, go down to at most a third then work from there.

As I said a couple of days ago, I'm hoping for decent weather.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.