Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Nothing is guaranteed Jenna but they've had a very hot summer and it seems set to continue for a while yet.
Thank you for your prompt reply! I would be so gutted if i got out there and it was cold!!

Has anyone been there in the last couple of years in October?
I was in Sousse last October Jenna and it was quite pleasant as far as I can remember. I go so often, at least twice a year, that it's sometimes difficult to remember the weather at any specific time. It certainly won't be cold though, at least during the day, but a jacket would be useful for the evenings.
I'm looking to be able to lie on the beach/by the pool during the day as my partner is an absolute sunworshipper but it seems as though the days are warm but not very hot!! I don't mind cool evenigns so much as you can always wrap up!
we were there the last week of october 2009 and the weather was really good , could sunbathe around the pool swim in the sea and people sunbathing on the beach ,
What's the temperature like end of November? Been in September and it was lovely and hot! I'm not expecting it to be hot hot, but is it tshirt and shorts weather?
There is always a lot of questions about weather from many myself included in the past and i use a site that enables you to print up-to a 14 day forecast so you can take it with you to plan beach/pool or shopping days i have found it accurate to a degree being weather orientated and thought i would share the link for any interested in printing it also ( once you select destination use the green button to print to right side of screen 2 inches or so from top of screen)

http://www.latestholidayweather.com/

hope you find this helpful
Thanks Neil. I've just had a look and am hoping it is more accurate than my usual weather site, AccuWeather, which is showing a lot more clouds and rain for the next couple of weeks. Even that is an improvement today on what it was showing earlier, so it may be better than I feared and I won't need to buy wellies when I get out there. I have seen pics of the flooded streets throughout Tunisia and heard of the roads closed and planes and trains diverted. :yikes
i also have heard of the wet weather in Sousse region however i am going to Yasmine Hammamet this time around ohhhhhh and would you beleive its not to bad there lol i am sure you will enjoy your stay as will I no matter on weather (though it would be good to top the tan up) :sun2 :que :cheers :tup
Thanks Neil and I hope you have a great time too. Remember rust is also brown. :rofl
hi there we travelling to sousse for the first time on 30th nov any idea wot weather will be like thanks andy
Hi

I am looking to booking the Marco polo hotel in Yasmine Hammamet in March 2013, can anyone let me know if the weather will be nice and hot? x
Sorry but I think that is rather unlikely, particularly early in the month, though it should be quite pleasant. I have indeed had beautiful hot weather as early as February but that is the exception and the past couple of years seem to have been getting somewhat cooler, in fact this winter has been particularly cold, at least by Tunisian standards.
what is the weather like usually mid april for tunisia? as trying to find somewhere warm to go too for a few days
It had better be good as I'll be in Sousse for a couple of weeks from 13th April. :D I was there at that time last year and often go out towards the end of March or in April and it's usually fine, though not actually hot and you need to have a jacket, particularly for the evenings.
I know this is really a matter of opinion but is it too hot in July (21st for 7 nights)? My other option is May half term.

I love the heat and only want to sunbathe. I'm taking my 2 sons ages, 17 and 14 and don't want to be complaining about the heat and all irritable.

Any advice please? :)
Weather Averages for Sousse in June
Temperature 24°C 75°F
Low Temperature 20°C 68°F
High Temperature 28°C 82°F
Sunshine Hours 11 hrs
Rainfall 4mm
Rainfall days 2 days
Sea Temperature 20°C 68°F
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.