Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
we have recently come back from tunisia and had 4 good days out of 6 but it was only warm enough to sun bathe around 11am-4pm, temps were around 23-25 but the week before we arrived it was awful so it is risky, we were lucky
I am going to Houda beach at the end of Oct, with my son. just wondering what the weather will be like then.
We went 24th October 2007,weather was lovely and hot,and didnt even need a jacket in the evenings,2nd cooled down a lot more then,and had a few showers,but still pleasant.
Hey everyone. I hope someone could help me! Im off to Tunisia, the first week of April and staying at The Soviva Hotel. Have I chosen a bad hotel to go to? Also, what is the weather like in April? Has iv booked this holiday hoping for sunbathing weather! Fingers crossed its going to be hot, travel agents said its around 21c in the shade.

Someone put my mind at rest pls and tell me its hot in April!!

thanks
x
Hi,

In the need of some advice. Can anybody tell me what the weather and temp is in the first 2 weeks of June.

Thanks.
Hi

can anybody help me, we are going to the above hotel in January 2009 and wondered what the weather will be like?, I ahve checked all the weather sites and it says about 20 degrees but on saying that they said before we went to Cuba it would be 30 degrees and it was much hotter

many thanks in advance

:)
20C sounds about right as an average for Tunisia in January - I certainly wouldn't expect it to be much higher. The weather can be quite mixed at that time of year - expect to have some days when you can sit out in the sun but be prepared for the possibility of rain too. And it would be a good idea to pack a jumper or similar for the evenings as it could get cool of evening to be sitting out otherwise. Don't forget - Tunisia isn't actually that far from the 'toe' of Italy so don't expect the sort of heat you'd get in the Red Sea resorts at that time of year.

RE Cuba depending on when you went the humidity can be really high which speaking personally, I find always makes the temperatures seem much higher than they actually are. I've never found humidity especially a problem in Tunisia.

SM
whats the weather like at present in hammamet?
fiona
Hi,Fiona try this web for weather in Tunisia hope it helps http://www.meteo.tn/anim/graphe1en.swf :offtop Sorry didn't get back to you regarding D'Hols only back on line after weeks :wave:
Haddy3,
Your a star!
This one is really good
fiona
:sun2 Hi, everyone does any one know what the weather is like at the moment, We are going for a week
on 6th July. Can't wait
If you look at the top of the Tunisia forum page, it gives you the current weather in Tunisia, with a link to click on for forecast.
just back from hamammet on average it was about 42 every day very hot i was there from 22nd june 2008 not a cloud in the sky whole week
Hi all \0
we are going for 2 weeks 23rd July, I have heard its too hot to sit out in it and people are fighting to get in the shade ? can anyone tell me how true this is plz x :que
Has anyone been on holiday to Tunisia late October and any idea on the weather that time of year? I'm going next month and hoping for a bit of sunshine :)
Thanks Fi
Hi

We went a couple of years ago in October - apart from a couple of torrential thunderstorms (that didn't last long) the weather was fantastic

kev
Hi Fishe - we live there from the end of October and the weather is usually lovely when we get there - without the stifling 40 plus temperatures. It will certainly be sunbathing weather unless they experience something very unseasonal ! Enjoy - Jenny x
Going on Sunday and every weather website shows a different forecast !!!.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.