Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi GeorgiaS,

We went to Corfu for the first week of the summer season a few years ago i.e. week commencing 5th May. Apart from one morning of rain, we had lovely weather. We were sunbathing around the pool by 10.30 am and the temps hit around 26C. The island was so pretty at this time of year - flowers and beautiful fireflies lighting the hedgerows. The evenings were pleasant but I needed a light cardigan for walking by mid evening.

I've been to many of the Greek islands but Corfu is the only one I've been to this early in the year.
firstly uk to Greece holidays don't usually start till first week may,been to Kahdamina [kos], Laganas [Zakynthos] Crete & Thessaloníki at the beginning of the season not had a bad holiday, weather warm enough to tan your white bits, but sea is a bit chilly, Rhodes,Crete and Kos will be the warmest Corfu,Halkadiki the coolest

yasus
wizard
Just to add to Wizard's comments - when we were in Corfu the swimming pool was freezing. Only one scotsman and me were brave enough (or daft enough) to go in every day :really
hehe forget the sea and pool then.
Thanks guys xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.