Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
31st August 2012 10:00

What a difference a few days makes here in Icmeler

It has gone from unbearable heat in the day and the night to nice balmy days (for us but still very hot for visitors) and the evening temperature last night dropped to 26 degrees from 30+

It is now nice to have a walk around the resort in the daytime

42 in the sun and 30 in the shade

For Value For Money Custom Holidays To Turkey Click Here- http://www.Icmeleronline.com

John
Am thinking of going to Olu Deniz mid October and would like to know what the weather will be like or am I better to go long haul to get the sun :-)
Thanks
Mid-October can be perfect weather - not so hot that its hard to walk around - but still perfect for sunbathing and swimming in the sea. There is a risk that you may get some very heavy downpours and storms, but we have had some lovely weather in October before. The swimming pools are likely to be very cold, you'll need to be quite brave to use them, but the sea is still lovely. It depends how busy the resorts are this season but if it is very quiet some restaurants/bars are likely to close before the end of October, but usually the true end of season is the end of October. Its a good time of year to get out and about and do some sightseeing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apartment rental in beautiful area of Turkey, perfect location for a wonderful holiday http://www.turuncapartment.com
22nd March 2013

I believe Liverpool along with a lot of the UK has woken up to snow this morning, while I envy you all making snowmen and sliding down hills...................

Here in Icmeler/Marmaris it is or was raining and sky full of clouds but there is still a sun shining

Nice fresh smells from the mountains as the pine trees throw off the pollen, everything just smells clean

Like a spring day

John
how come the weather isn't getting updated ??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.