Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi
quite humid most of the time,thought it may rain yesterday but it did not,some nights are pleasantly cool to be out,at the moment 8-00 friday night warm and himid
Looking at 10 day forecast for Goa - cloudy and humid from tomorrow- Saturday - then to Big Big black clouds for Monday and the rest of the week very cloudy and humid.
Means hot sticky as it has been for the last few days.
Hope you have AC where you are going to be staying. :que
This is exactly the same as the last year, the week we were due to come out it was threatening to rain and the humidity was really high.... It did not rain though,

Its strange how the forecast vary though the BBC is saying drizzle Mon, Tue, Weds

Seen enough rain here :sun2
its just been so very hot and humid last few days for this time of year, I think its since that nice wind stopped...climate change and all that!! ... we thought it might just rain today or tomorrow too, as its been overcast, but i think it would be refreshing ...however it certainly hasnt as yet!
Chilly
hey its really nice time for Goa, but yeah it is rainy there.
but I like this season, last year I was there at the same time and enjoyed my time there.
Rainy ? This is our fourth Monsoon and it has been the wettest yet !!

John
well it,s not much better here,and this is our summer :rofl :rofl :rofl. roll on goa.
Just got back from 3 weeks in the Uk.So i agree, not much difference apart from the intensity of the rains !!

John
Any chance of some monsoon pics John ? Fort Aguada would be great to see, and the height of the seas around the River Princess ? Would be great to be there to see what life is like in the monsoon
We live in South Goa,so very rarely venture up "north".Maybe up that way in a couple of weeks.So i'll see what i can do.

John
Just as we thought the monsoon was over,it's just stopped raining after 10 hours of heavy rain.

John
The rain is back and has been on and off for the last 5 or 6 days,some very heavy,but a very nice temp,there saying should last another
three days :tup
My friend out in Goa sent me a text this morning telling me to bring a brolly :yikes I told her to have faith it'll be sunshine all the way once i'm out there :rofl
Anyone know if it has stopped raining yet in Goa ? :que
Looking forward to my first trip on 18th November :D

Kelly :sun2
KELLYSANWELL wrote:
Anyone know if it has stopped raining yet in Goa ? :que
Looking forward to my first trip on 18th November :D

Kelly :sun2

Was a light shower early this morning but stopped around 8 am ,and dried up by 9am.I think you will be ok by the 18th :tup
Oh thanks for your reply Split, :D that does sound promising .... happy days.... :sun2

Kelly
hiya, i have just looked at the 15 day weather forcast on accru weather and its still rain for the next 2 weeks, i really hope they are wrong. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes
landlady23 wrote:
hiya, i have just looked at the 15 day weather forcast on accru weather and its still rain for the next 2 weeks, i really hope they are wrong. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

oh my god

so do I :cry we are flying on Thursday.
Hi, just had a call from friends in goa, as been raining for 3 hours this afternoon & last night they had to take cover in a bar when they got caught in a heavy shower.... still wished i was with them.. :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.