We go next week. :think
scorpion.
Scorpion wrote:
Hi, our friends our out there now and have said it is not that hot
and it has been cool in the evenings :que
are they winding us up?
We go next week. :think
scorpion.

Weather has been ideal for the last week,rain has long gone and the nights are nice and cool.
On the beach its still Hot with a nice breeze coming of the sea when the tide changes.perfect weather :tup
Thanks for that Split :tup
Just off to work , scrape some ice off windscreen, more snow forecast !
bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :tup
see you soon :sun2
scorpion.
Just woke and looked out over the fields. Beautiful sunshine and a lovely breeze. The weather at the moment is perfect! Hot, but fresh! In fact at night it goes quite cool! Perfect!! :tup
In fact at night it goes quite cool! Perfect!!

quite cool... :think more like freezing!!!! and early morning!! needed my cardigan late evening and dressing gown in morn last few days!!
Chilly
Chilly we are going out there in two weeks. Are cool evenings normal? Should we take jackets/cardis or something heavier?
gooroo, sorry for delayed reply my internet down AGAIN!! I think you will be fine, especially coming from the Uk where it has been so freezing (not my freezing :D maybe i slightly exagerated 'freezing' .. but i have been cold I think my blood has thinned!!) ... many of the Indians have found it cold too but majority holidaymakers dont seem to..many like it not so hot at night....although one or two at the meet said they have been cold in bed at night .. ... so no real harm bringing a lightweight cardi or a pashmina doesnt matter if you dont need it, ... however if you are hiring a bike imo you will need it at night
Chilly
Thanks for the reply :) I might invest in a pashmina. Even though I have an illogical hatred of them.

I am trying to find a way to get Mr to go to the Cavery on the Wednesday night without telling him it's to meet loads of people off the internet as he'll think I'm weird. :D
Oh its nearly time to go for our very first holiday to Goa I cant tell you how excited I am... I was wondering what to expect with the weather ! How hot is it My friend said its a different heat to here and Spain not quite sure what to expect :) Love karen xxx
Depends when you are going in November. The last couple of years it has been quite wet until well into the middle of November. The rain is warm though !
Kaz I'm going November as well - don't want rain !!! :sun2
Over the last 20 years we have only ever had rain after the first week in November about 5 times in Candolim ,last year being the worst.even then its not pro longed and yes it is hot rain. we arrive on the 19th October looking forward to the heat whatever the weather :cheers
yes Split it was very wet the last two years,if you remember i drove my bike right into a hole full of water with little Dragon on the back :rofl :rofl not so funny at the time cos as we nose dived in he finished up on top of me and you know how tiny he is :rofl
dragon07 wrote:
yes Split it was very wet the last two years,if you remember i drove my bike right into a hole full of water with little Dragon on the back :rofl :rofl not so funny at the time cos as we nose dived in he finished up on top of me and you know how tiny he is :rofl

Happy days Cliff.thought that why you bought the boat this year to come to the HT meets :rofl :rofl
:rofl it wasnt really funny was it Clif!!! :rofl was a bit wet and stormy last year though to begin the season... didnt we have a big ol storm too if i remember correctly??
Our flights are booked for the 19th too ... :(
chilly
yes a real big one rattled me cocoanuts,shant wear shorts in the rain on my bike again :rofl
32 degrees yesterday afternoon!!! ;)
Chilly
so Chilly you will have dumped the cardi by now then and started dressing up as a bumble bee again.Lol
:rofl :tup :think :sun2
smudger2

p.s. my avatar shows what im like in india. i just melt and melt and melt. anything above 20c and im BU*****D :yikes
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.