Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
yes GFF humidity is unbearable.....feels more like April end.even the locals are complaining about it!!
chilly
Just got back today after spending two weeks in Goa. The last two days we were there was really hot, about 39 degrees. Wouldnt have liked it if it was that hot all the time
not sure if everyone uses the weather banner at the top of the forum. Are you aware you just click on the banner to get a 5 day forecast?
:duh cant find the weather banner Fiona??!! :(
chilly
Does that one give a better forecast Fiona :que :rofl
:duh Still cant see it!! can see Goa video but despite searching the area above cant see it........must be thick!! :oops:
chilly.now something else has just confused me?? my computer (still in UK time is saying 19.50 but my message on HT I just entered is saying 8.43pm ...am i going mad here!! what time is it in UK??
  • Edited by chilly 2008-03-18 19:47:07
Chilly, I just returned to the Board Index and then back to the Goa forum and the weather banner was definately at the top of the Goa forum, although I couldn't see it before I went through this procedure :que
but the forecast isn't getting any better :( :cry
:duh :think well there is an hours discrepancy somewhere .............. :D and i still cant find the banner!! think i had better go to bed cos its 1.30am here and maybe i am just tired!! :que .or going mad!! :)
chilly
Perhaps one two many G&Ts? how's the abcess? has it cleared up?
ahh yes thanks abcess all good now but still no alcohol (antibiotcs!!) no but there is an hour wrong somewhere surely??? HT post says 8.43pm when its only 7.43 (well 19.59 now!!) :think
Definately not Chilly, there is an hour missing on here, it's the twilight zone! :rofl Glad that your feeling better but what a shame the ABs are still stopping you from a tipple, did you go to Molly Malones? (we had better get off to chat before Fiona tells us off!)
The direct link to the weather banner at the top of the Goa forum is.......

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/43192.html?bannertypeclick=bigwx

But I prefer the BBC forecast as I arrive on Friday and it looks soooo much better!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=2196
O Bugger...even the BBC weather is now saying rain rain and more rain :cry
Spinner it's beginning to get me down, but I went on to weather.com and look at the hour by hour and it just didn't appear as bad as the general day forecasts :que kinda of hoping that if we do get rain it will only be the odd warm shower - so it's a mac and bikini which I have to pack on Friday :rofl
Cheer up everybody!! today is beautifully hot and sunny,with less humidity (so far at least, its now 11.30am) and lovely blue skies, yes a few puffy white clouds about if you look for them, but really a lovely day and we have had no rain in daytime since the small shower well over a week ago I think it was......... dont look at the weather forecasts!!! :yikes thats what i have decided!! :)
chilly
Hi Chilly, thanks for the update, that sounds so much better :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.