Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I tried it Haddy but it didn't work. I always use:
http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?loccode=Sousse%2C+Tunisia&submit=GO&u=1&partner=accuweather

Sorry, but I've never been able to do nice short links :roll:
Hello aslemma, i tried that link and its working at my end, maybe your computer is over worked :lol:
Flip me aslemma, just tried your link a big difference in temps between the two of them my link reads 36 and yours 32 for tomorrow :roll:
Your one is now working for me as well - there certainly is a discrepancy between them. One thing is certain though - it is going to be a lot warmer there than it is here :lol:
You can also get world weather via the BBC website. They have reports from about 16 different weather stations in Tunisia.
Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like in march? it is our first time to tunisia and we hope we havent chose a bad month!
can anyone tell me the best for dar khayam 10km from hammamet, do we go by tunis or monistir? :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.