Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Chivas, it looks ok so far, i'm keeping my fingers crossed. Usually it's not too bad in May, we've always been quite lucky, but last year looked pretty woeful at times so i'm glad i wasn't there!!!

In 2007 it was ok, but not as great as we'd had it previously
yeah, I was in Alcudia last whit and the weather was very wet! Hopefully it'll be ok! :tup
I never hear people in Scotland talk about Whit, is it just an English holiday? When people up here say 'Whit?' it just means they haven't heard the question!!! :rofl
Whitsun is basically the churches birthday! Something to do with the holy spirit!
Is it my imagination or does one of those webcams point to a nudey beach?
Which one Chivas?

I've been on the first 4 and i can assure you (and the european public!) that i've never went in the scud!! :rofl
Well, to the best of my knowledge it is certainly not a nudist beach .... maybe someone was being a bit naughty! :rofl
hehe

Having viewing all the weather sites out there on the net I am coming to the conclusion that no-one knows what the weather is going to be like in Tossa from Saturday!!!
I looked two weeks ago and the week ahead said heavy rain yet all week it's been lovely so now it's saying rain Sunday and monday, then lovely again. Then a different site says rain, lovely then rain again for next week!
That acc one seems to give the best weather but no doubt that will change again before sunday!!!

I think its a case of turning up and hoping for the best!!!
Ach, they are all different, aren't they? Previous experience tells me to ignore what the Weather Channel website says, they always have it raining, and i've never found it accurate
I hope its warm enough to sit outside at night, even with a jacket! Nothing like a beer or two sat outside a bar watching the world go by! (by world I obviously mean ladies but can't put that as the wife reads this) :)
Maybe you should have kept that bracketted section to yourself! :rofl

My wife doesn't read this, so i can wholeheartedly agree! :rofl
Weather has been good, high 20s. Had a downpour late Monday night.Today Wed looks like another sunny day.
Weather was fantastic when we were there last week. I had a little temp indicator, and it was 31-32C in the shade every day, no rain in sight! :)
Had rain late Friday night.Sat around midnight had rain thunder and lightning.Yesterday 7th, day warm and sunny clouding over a bit late afternoon.
Hi we are going to Margret de Mar last week Sept for a week, can someone tell me what the weather is like for this time of year, will I need to pack 'woollies'?? (hope not)
many thanks for all replies.
Kind Regards
Sarah :sun2
Whats going on with the weather due to fly out on saturday for a long weekend and it looks like rain all the way, my friends just come back from lloret and she said the weather was terrible.
diane
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.