Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Las vistas beach looked lovely and warm on the webcam today, lots of people on the beach sunbathing and some in the sea. Roll on next thursday :wave:a :sun2

11 days away form the english winter - bliss :cheers
My goodness what is happening to the weather. Looks like it's been pretty grim recently..............
got back 22/02/10 after 11 days there. weather wasnt great, had 3 or 4 sunny warm and calm days of 28 degrees the rest were either very windy, raining or windy and cloudy averaging 21 degrees.

Its winter in the canaires so thats what you can get.
Heading to Costa Adeje on Friday, slightly worried about the weather it doesn't look too good for the week Im there, on accuweather :(
not a lot you can do now but enjoy yourself rain or shine. it was pretty poor whjen i was there a week ago but you make the most of it.
Hello, we are going on Saturday and was hoping that anyone who has just been could tell me what the weather was like and if it was coolish on an evening. Im just wondering if i need to pack warmer clothes for my family. We are staying in Los Gigantes.

Many thanks
Hi elise,

we returned on friday 26th. weather was glorious for the whole 7 days, most days 28-31 degrees.

i needed to take a wrap out a couple of evenings, if the wind got up, but most evenings it was a balmy 21 degrees.

tracey
Flying out on Thursday, first time to tenerife so very excited :-) just wondered if anyone who is there now, or just come back, could tell me what the weather is like at the moment? Will i need a cardigan of a night or will i be ok? Thanks
hi i would def take a thick cardigan as it can go cool at night and you feel it more when you have been red hot in the day :sun2 have a good hol
What's with the weather at the moment. From the Sheraton Caleta webcam it looks grey and cloudy, but the BBC says the temperature is 41 degrees
hi can someone tell me what the weather is like over xmas
where on the island is the best place to be for the weather
can we sunbathe on beach of is it not warm enough for this :tup
We go every New Year and it is usually absolutely lovely during the day, defo sunbathing, but can get chilly (cold!) in the evenings
hello all , off to PDLA Dec 17th for a week
We have been in summer never in winter
Do you have any ideas on what the weather is normally like please :)
Hi Guys, could you tell me how warm it is during the day and evening in Playa de la Americas in November, will I need Cardigan during the evening, or am I able to go sleeveless.

Thanks in Advance
Just Seen The Forcast for This Coming Week, looks Like a Few Days Of Storms, Fingers Crossed It Misses Tenerife.

Kirk
very cloudy at the moment rain and strong winds forcast starting Sunday for 3+ days??
Anyone know what the weather is like in Los Gigantes? Going out on Xmas Day for a week and really hoping for

for a nice warm week after all the snow we have had.

thanks
Hope its better for you, It started raining Sunday evening the 28th and didnt stop until early Tuesday 30th, some times lashing down with high winds thunder and lightning. The rest of the week was OK 25+ but it did lash down the following Sunday afternoon.
Hi everyone - off to my beloved Tenerife on Friday. Seen mixed weather reviews, could anyone tell me what its like at the moment please?

Thanks x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.