Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi can anyone tell me how the weather has been in playa del las americas? I am due to go in two weeks time, i have been checking the weather online and its mentioning rain all the time? is this true!!!
My son's a bit worried as he's off tomorrow for a long weekend until Sunday. He checked out a couple of sites last night and it gives rain for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, clearing up with lovely weather on Monday :( Typical for the sun to come out the day after he comes home.
Hi Shirley H,

Can I recommend your Son uses the following weblink as the forecast looks nice:-

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Tenerife-/-Sur-Reina-SPXX0210

Not sure how accurate it is but least it offers some hope :sun2
Thanks Mark, hopefully that's the forecast that's correct then :D
oh no!!! i hope the rain stops

I'll update on Monday how it's been this weekend- Son's due back on Sunday night.
You can always keep an eye on the weather on this webcam based at Playa Las Vistas in Los Cristianos:-

http://www.arona.travel/portal/turismo/floc_d4_v7.jsp?codAdirecto=1140&contenido=22538&language=en&nivel=1400&tipo=1

Looked good when I posted this :sun2
My daughter got back a few days ago, had a great time but the weather,although quite warm was often very cloudy.I am going myself on 24th June,can I expect it to be less cloudy then? Never been in summer before.
Thanks Helen
Son got back from Tenerife at midnight last night. Pleased to report that the weather was beautiful. A bit cloudy on the first day (thurs) but still hot and then plenty of sunshine right through. Evenings were also warm and he didn't need a jacket.
oh thats great, hope he had a good time. thanks shirley!! ;)
Hi all

We are going to Playa de las Americas last week in October. We have never been abroad at that time of year and never to Tenerife. What weather should we expect and do we need cardigans etc. in the evening.

Thank you.
Hi fabsec34. Not been in end october but have been in middle and it scorchio :sun2 during the date. Not so sure about evening though. Might take a cardy just in case :)
Hi

I am flying to Playa las Americas tommorow morning, anyone know what temps will be

Thanks

Sharon
Hi Sharon ... you can access weather forecasts (if you believe them !!) via links on page 1 of this topic.

Hope you have a great time.

David :wave
Hi All,

Considering a holiday to Sensatori Guia De Isora in Mid-March. Can anyone advise if we are looking at decent sunbathing weather at this time of year? It seems to indicate an average temp of 22degrees? Don't mind the evenings being cool as long as I get my sun fix in the day lol!

Thanks muchy.
Lisa
oooh, sounds nice. Never been in mid March, but have been regularly in January and February and it is lovely..... 25 degrees (C) :) or so

Have fun if you go
hi lisa.....

we've been in march for the last 3 years and the weather's been lovely around 24 degrees. last year though it got hotter as the week went on and was about 28 when we left.

it's just chillier at night so pack a cardi!

hopefully will be as good this year as we're off on the 17th march for a week.

tracey
Hi we are going to costa adeje for the first time and wondered what kind of weather to expect,we are going the first week of april.will we need sleeves in the evening? and will it be warm enough to sun bathe in the day.
Thankyou
hi,

we're off to tenerife next week. Temperatures are really good apparently at the moment!

we always find, this time of year, that in the evening, you just need a light cardigan or jacket as temperatures do drop down considerably. During the day we've always been lucky in march to sunbathe on the beach all day!

i'll let you know on my return!

enjoy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.