Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Off to PDC on Thursday - is it less likely to be windy and cloudy there than CT?

Thanks x
Just got back from PDC bawbee's posts are spot on, we went 29/09-06/10 & no wind. we have been to CT 5 times & got sand blasted. Forcast looks good :sun2 Have a good un
A very hot and sunny day with east winds off Africa and temperatures into the low 30s. :really
worried about lanzarote weather :( travelling tuesday and weather looking not good :(
Another blue skies day. :sun2 :sun2

Yes Dawn, looks like a bit more cloud around in the days ahead with the possibility of a shower, but predomiately dry with sunny periods. :)
ah i dont want it to rain, looks like it more likely to rain the days i am there, thought it would be sunny :que
No! Temperatures over the next few days will be around 30C, so any shower will be a very warm one! :tongue

A sunny Saturday. :sun
We're flying out Thursday for a week staying in PDC ! Any ideas what the outlook is from then ? Hope it's going to be hot !
2 days with a lot of high cloud and some hazy sunny periods. Staying warm with light winds. :cheers

As for the outlook looking bad, well if sunny periods and perhaps an isolated shower with temperatures around 27/28C, cooling down a little later in the week, is bad, then there's always the Costa Clyde! :yikes
Thanks for replying so quickly . Me & the kids were getting worried,thought the weather was going to be terrible....lol I really don't think 27 degrees is too bad .
So excited now x
Mostly cloudy today but much of it high, allowing some hazy sunny intervals. 26C. :(
An isolated shower overnight and at first today, but improving as the day went on with afternoon sun, especially in the southwest. :( :)

The rather more unsettled weather continung with rain likely on Monday after a nice weekend. :really
Plenty of sun for all. Temperatures down a bit at 24/25C. :sun2
A sunny weekend for most but rather a lot of cloud in the south on Saturday. 24/26C. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.