Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Some cloud around in the morning, but plenty of afternoon sun. :sun :sun
Another warm and sunny day. High cloud on the western horizon meaning a bit more in the way of cloud over the next few days. :offtop
A lot of high cloud, but hazy sunny spells.

Latest satellite showing cloud and showers approaching from the west, so looking rather unsettled for the next few days as high pressure continues to give dry weather in the UK. :(
Low pressure in control, so mostly cloudy but with sunny intervals. Heavy showers passing through in the middle part of the day. A breezy and humid 22C. :(

Back soon. :wave:
Back. :wave:

A sunny day for most, but with light winds, a seabreeze giving a line of cloud in the south. :think
Hi can anyone tell me what the weather will be like at the begining of June travelling with two small fair haired children and I have heard can be very hot thank you xx :cheers
Hi Kel and Chris

It can be hot but far more likely to be a pleasant 26/27C with cooling winds. For sure, the sun will be very strong. :really

Today, some high cloud in the morning, otherwise blue skies. 23C. :sun2
Rather a cloudy morning, but hazy sunny spells in the afternoon. :cheers
Sunny for the south and west, but cloud building inland in the humid air and drifting to the east at times. Still warm. :tongue
The humid conditions producing a lot of cloud, but some hazy sun in the morning. :(
A cooler day, best of the sun in the south. A few showers later. :think
On onshore sea breeze giving a mainly cloudy day for the south. Elsewhere warm and sunny. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.