Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
A cloudy morning with showers around, but clearing to sunny periods in the afternoon. Still cool but the return of some hot weather next week. :tup
Another rather cool mix of some cloud and plenty of sun. :sun2
Clear skies today, still with the cool wind. Heating up this week though. :cheers
Some high cloud but mostly sunny and temperatures on the climb to 27/28C. :sun2 :sun2
Some high cloud making the sun hazy at times. A bit cooler than of late. :cheers
More hot and sunny weather. Cloudier and cooler next week though as Trade Winds with a longer sea track set in. :(
The weather on the change with fresh Trade Winds bringing much cooler weather than of late. High cloud making the sun hazy at times. 24/25C. :think
A lot of cloud around but sunny spells too, best in the southwest. A cool wind, 23/24C. :cheers
A cloudy morning with some light showers, but brightening up in the afternoon with sunny spells later. Cool. :(
Hi Bawbee, thanks for the updates. We are due out there next week, what do you think of the prospects weather wise. All the sites I am looking at seems to tell me there is alot of cloud around and showers. What is the norm for the Island, should I be worried?
A cloudy start with showers but clearing away to blue skies with a cool wind. :)
A similar day with morning cloud and a few showers giving way to sunshine. 24C. :wave:
Some cloud inland but plenty of sun for the resorts. 23/24C. :sun2

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Share your travels

and help others make informed choices when booking their holidays!

Write a Review Write a Review

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reivews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.