Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
The latest satellite showing a mass of cloud to the north, and this feeding across the island to give a cloudy day. A few sunny intervals to the south and southeast early in the afternoon. Staying cool.

A mix of sun and cloud over the coming week and staying cool. :(
Not much change. Still mostly cloudy but better sun in the afternoon. :tup
A sunny day for the south. Elsewhere a mix of sun and cloud. The cool wind a bit lighter. :sun2
More humid air and lighter winds giving rise to a lot of cloud throughout the day. :(
A lot of cloud in the morning with light showers, but sunny breaks in the afternoon. The cool wind continues. 23C. :que
Still cool with a lot of cloud, but sunny breaks, especially later.

All caused by the Azores high being too far north and west, allowing a straight northerly with a long sea track picking up lots of moisture from Atlantic, cooler than normal after a long cold winter.

Not any sign of anything hotter, but sunshine amounts should increase. :tup
How it picks up by August :rofl , I'm coming for a bit of warmth on my bones.
Much better with plenty of sun, but still that cool wind. :sun2
A sunny day and a little bit warmer with a lighter wind. :sun :sun
A lot of cloud in the morning, but this breaking to give plenty of sun for the south and east in the afternoon. :tup
Some patchy cloud around but plenty of warm sun. The cool wind back though. 23/24C. :sun2
Same again, though feeling a bit warmer with lighter winds. :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.