General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
thanks thats the site i was after,but i can't seem to find the part where it shows you the whole month ,with symbols such as sun for sunny day. can anyone help.
thanks tracey
hi trasjohno
when you look at this site, there is a section which say almanac, you can ask for this years or previous years and it will tell you. Also there is a part whats says weekly or monthly and this is a full page and it will show the whole month. Its is hard to explain, but once you go on this site just look for the almanac part.
I hope you find it
blakey :D
I have used that site for years and never noticed that before. Cheers Blakey. :glynis

Always looked at each day individually before. :oops:
hi dougie,
I am gald I could help, I always look at that section to get some idea what its going to be like. I am going to go to miami for a few days next year so I looked to see what the weather was like at the end of march on the miami bit and its always pretty good. Well good luck
blakey
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.