Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thomas cook flights and agents and shoops are 3 sepearate businesess with in the group.. As they now own airtours, manos etc, their prices are different.... same as portland and thomson, same parent company, different target customers.....
I dont really understand how it works either, but have seen people on here recommend booking flights through flythomascook.com rather than the main thomascook.com site to save money, so others must have done this before. :think
It's no different to shops selling products at different prices, If you dont like the price look somewhere else.
I asked in the Thomas Cook shop the same question, and she said as the airline are directly selling the flights themselves they can charge less as they are seperate to the actual Thomas Cook shops :que
the more you book direct other than with a sister company it should be cheaper,same as if you book online 9/10 it will be cheaper than in a town shop most shops tend to price match web prices now just too get custom
Had the same situation earlier this week

FTC Glasgow to Bodrum £240
TC Same flight £310

:really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.