General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Janeybabe,
You might want to have a look at Dreams Punta Cana in the Dominican.
It specifically caters for all members of the family.
They have an amazing kids club but also a teen club which would definitely be a plus for your kids.
I've been there in Jan 2010 and absolutely adored it. You may want to check for my review in Tripadvisor (nickname is the same than here).
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want more info :)
Thanks Julmops looks fab but quite a bit above our budget especially as its only for 1 week, unless we win the lottery in the meantime lol xx
Check out Louis Phaethon in Paphos, Cyprus. Something for all ages from 10:00 until after midnight. French Boules, Archery, Rifle Shooting, Games, Darts, Shuffle Board, quiz, etc etc. Evening there is the usual kid's mini disco, bingo which is great fun and the cash prizes are brilliant. Then a show, and a nightclub if you want to carry on. Food is out of this world. Great staff. Weather not brilliant but you won't care. Happy hunting.
try lanzarote peurta del carmen lots of bars there on the main strip weather ben good to us the last few years cheap too do some research
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.