Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
maybe all travel company's Thompsons etc should warn people who want to go to these places in the hurricane season that they could be hit by hurricanes etc,
and if they still want to go they should sign a disclaimer saying they were warned at the time of booking, but still wanted to book. And if they were unlucky and a hurricane struck they would have no claim against the travel company they booked with.Problem solved.
This way there safety would be in there own hands.
I wonder how many would book then.

:rofl
Just a small point about keeping a diary. When we were in Mexico in July most people were keeping diaries of some kind. We started to write things down when it became clear we were going to have a struggle to get home. It was just a pile of hotel stationery with scribbled accounts of converations, phone calls etc. It wasnt slick or professional but it would be easy to tidy it up now we are home should I wish to do so.
You would have been amazed by the numbers of people keeping video diaries. When we were being evacuated on a coach there were at least 3 people with video cameras going up and down the coach interviewing their fellow passengers, asking them questions. These were not professionals - just anxious holidaymakers coping with a difficult situation. We found it lightened the mood and took the kids attention.
I'd never thought about it before, but maybe theres something about being in a crisis that makes you want to record your experiences.
Bridd
I think most points of view on this particular thread have now been covered.

We already have a topic concerning the hurricane so I will now lock this one.

Regards
Glynis
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.