America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hey, i done a guide tour in a camper van with 13 others from New York City to Los Angeles, which took us 3 weeks

Doing all the National Parks in the West, Grand Canyon, Zion, Monumuent valley etc

i think you will have enough time to do the things you want to do, be sure to research the places beforehand so you know exactly what you want to do when you are there.

We also stayed inside the actual national parks,

It was The best trip of my life!!

If you need any advice etc be sure to let me know :tup
We did the National Parks tour with Travelsphere a few years ago starting in South Dakota and ending 2 weeks later in Las Vegas.
We travelled 4,700 miles in total and saw some amazing places,including the Grand Canyon,Bryce canyon,Arches National Park,Monument valley,Lake Powell and Mount Rushmore.
The longest we stayed in one place was for 2 nights and if I did it again I would take a lot less clothes as I had to sift though our cases every evening for clothes to wear the next day.
We travelled through 4 time zones and the weather varied from hot sunshine to snow.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.