Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
What Aircraft ?
374 Posts
Llindy,

It's too early to be sure as yet, but they normally base and Airbus A320-214 in Bristol. Refer to the dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren
Darren
Can you please tell me what aircraft thompson will be useing for LGW-Monastir 13.5.09.
Many Thanks
Roger.
rogerhac,

Moderators moved your post just as I was replying!! I don't have the aircraft schedule for summer 2009 as yet, but it'll be a Boeing 737-800 or 757-200. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren
Many thanks Darren just trying to get seat arrangements as want to try and E/exit seatS
Roger
Hi Darren
I am going to Goa on 24th Jan from Manchester airport with Thomson, departs 19.30, sorry do not have flight number as friend has paperwork. Would you be able to tell what plane we will be travelling on from this info please
Thanks
Ilovegoa
ilovegoa,

Your flight numbers are TOM135/6, and operated by an ex First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. For further aircraft details, refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread.

Darren
Thanks for the info Darren, you never fail to amaze me with the results you come up with
Llindy,

I Would Expect It To Be Operated By One Of Their Boeing 757-200's From Bristol As That Is What They Normaly Have Based There, If Not Then It Will Probably Be The Airbus A320-214 As Darren Says.

I Think The A320's Are To Be Based At
Dublin
Belfast
Exeter
Manchester (2)

Gower
I am flying from Birmingham on Thomsons Tom 321 to Luxor and would love to know what aircraft this will be and where the extra legroom seats will be.I have emailed Thomsons to no avail
mtaylor,

BHX-LXR TOM321 is Operated By A Boeing 757-200.

There Is A Seating Plan Here

Gower
mtaylor,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your flights are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (ex-FCA) as GowerL7 mentiones. Extra legroom seats are located at 1 B/C, 2A, 12 A-E, 13F, and 32 A-F.

Darren
Thanks for your fast response Darren and Gower that info will help a lot
Maggie :cheers
thanks to both Daz and Gower, for the info , will ask again nearer the time
i just get so excited
Hi
iam new here so i hope you will be able to help, i am flying to florida in Feb with first choice and i would like to know
what plane we will be on and what the seating plans are

Many thanks
June
hi,

Im new here

could somebody please tell me what aircraft thomas cook use from East Midlands to Heraklion on the 7th to the 14th of april

Flight numbers
TCX545K East midlands to Heraklion (16:25-22:35)
and
TCX545L Heraklion to East midlands (23:35-01:45)

childminder,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your flights are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER. If you let me have your flight details; your departure date / airport / flight number if you have it, I'll confirm whether it's an ex-First Choice or Thomsonfly aircraft. It' should be an ex-FCA. They are configured 2-3-2 with 33" seat pitch in economy (Star Class). We have dedicated First Choice and Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) threads for more details. FCA and TOM have merged so you'll be flying with Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways).

Darren
rob28,

EMA-HER-EMA (TCX545K/L) are showing as operated by an Airbus A320-200. For more details, refer to our dedicated Thomas Cook thread.

Darren
Hiya Darren :wave:
Happy New Year.
Have just booked for Orlando again, Gatwick with BA for May and I take it they are still using 777's like last year.
Have also just booked Cardiff Lanzarote with Thomson's for February. Could you please tell me what they are using. Hope it's not 757's like Bristol, don't like them.

Thanks for your help as always ;)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.