America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
what airline
11 Posts
Have a look at united airlines .
Thanks, but we had bad experience with them a few years ago so it kind of puts you off and seems their not much better now.Will keep on looking though
We went to Orlando through Dublin with Aer Lingus earlier this year which was the cheapest option from Glasgow. With them, you clear US immigration in Dublin and arrive at the domestic terminal in Orlando.
Nothing wrong with United and probably worth giving them another shot now that they have teamed up with Continental.

To be honest, all the transatlantic airlines are much of a muchness. I love Continental but others have had issues (I never have), whereas I have been put off Delta by some reviews but others have had great flights.

For me price and schedule wins every time. If the price is right and the connecting flight arrives at a reasonable time in the ultimate destination then that is good enough for me.
We've had no problems with United or with AA, both decent airlines.

luci :wave
Thanks all found flight from lgw to atlanta with KLM and then delta to mco £650 good connecting flight times too :tup but reviews are not that good for klm anyone flew with them cheers
Flew KLM from our local airport via Amsterdam to Las Vegas[Delta]
returned from JFK/Amsterdam/Cardiff [KLM] no problems ,found KLM
to be very good
annx
We have flown KLM to Amsterdam with no problems.

luci :wave
We flew indirect this year via Newark and stayed 5 nights in NYC before flying down to Orlando. We used Continental.

Have to say, one of the best airlines we've flown with, plenty of room, good service and excellent IFE. We upgraded to extra leg room on the longer legs of the flights, and as a treat upgraded to first class flying from Newark to Orlando, but really can recommend them. We flew out of birmingham.
we just came back on sunday,flying with continental.united have always been,my favourite airline,but i now prefer continental.couldn't fault them at all,even if we did get caught up,in the snow,in new york :really
tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.