Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
As far as I remember the luggage will be offloaded by the porters and laid out at the quayside for you to collect.

luci :wave
Hi went on a Thomson cruise last year on the 'Spirit' - you have to pack all your things in your case and leave them outside your cabin the night before your departure, and when you get up your case will be gone - and the crew will have the lowered down from to the quayside and lined up in 'colours' according to your tag, which you will have put on your case. My tip is to put something distintictive around your case on the handle or something as there are a lot of cases all similar in colours including neon ones :D , put a scarf or something so you can easily recognise it. When it is your time to depart the ship you will go to the correct colour queue of cases and find yours.

hope that helps.
Wonder if sparky Mark has seen this - it has not been acknowledged :duh
Thanks for your replies they have been very helpfull and I will probably have some more stupid questions to ask before we go.

many thanks
mark
we travelled independantly after our cruise last year....and if you are travelling independantly you get a different colour label from those on package deals....in our case it was a bright yellow label.......and they are placed in a separate area.......it's all very well organised so dont fret :D
I always make different coloured woollen balls and put on my case which makes it so easy to identify.
I have a bright coloured scarf attached to the handle - you never guess what colour :think
You maybe surprsed to hear my case has PINK ribbons too :really :tup :D
Good Nick pleased to hear it - bet you carry Pink crocs too ;)
No but one of my friends has fuschia ones which occasionally appear in my slideshows in fact it was her who convinced me what a great product they are :tup
Caribbean Crocs hopefully appearing shortly :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.