General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
yeah.... well with discourteous and condescending replies like that, it's no wonder you're leaking members.

The time I gave was actually UK time, and I thought I would be made welcome to use the site, as and how I wished.

Very Rude indeed.
I miss the holiday printable checklist..can we have it back please?
HI Fitzmum,

It will be back along with luggage labels. We are finishing off the behind the scenes changes and site bits and bobs and we will get on with that :)

Cheers, Phil
Any chance they willbe done on the net six days be pre I go :rofl
LOL Do you have a pot of magical pixie dust? Otherwise no, afriad not. :(
We wil get them done though :) Along with the new media gallery. Just aren't enough hours in the day :)
Cheers, Phil
LOL it was worth a try :) Sorry it didnt work on this occasion :)
The main reason the site is quiet with some members missing is proberly due to the fact that the site almost closed down and was off line for a little while.
if it was not for the lifeline by the new owners phil and chris we would not be here now.
so how about a little appreciation instead of moans i'm sure people will return when the site is running smooth again.
good things take time
Yes. I think a lot of people have assumed hT is no more So hopefully the announcement next week will help bring the flow of posts back
I've "liked" the blog on my facebook page. Perhaps others could highlight it in the hope of bringing in more?
The main reason the site is quiet with some members missing is proberly due to the fact that the site almost closed down and was off line for a little while.
if it was not for the lifeline by the new owners phil and chris we would not be here now.
so how about a little appreciation instead of moans i'm sure people will return when the site is running smooth again.
good things take time

Hear hear, well said. :tup
and of course change does take a little getting used to.
Thanks for your comments guys :)
We have more to come :) Just waiting for the design to settle :)
madasharley wrote:
good things take time

:cheers
Oh .......By the way Chris.......[i]Most users ever on line at any one time... 235 at 04:48 AM.... :duh

Check it out at the bottom of the forums page.....
that is only in the last few weeks when the site was relaunched. It was 600+. The 2 new owners rescued the site when it had actually closed and have been working flat out to sort things out. We have unfortunately lost folks who haven't realised that the site is back up and running again.
@Fiona.......... Have you read the previous posts pertaining to my comment ?
Thanks for the positive comments here guys.

I think this thread has now run its course. Any further issues - I am just a PM away.

Chris
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.