Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hello berti07, I would just say no to your post, there is no Golf, no water parks unless you go over to Malta.

But what they have got is some of the best Diving in the Med if you fancy a bit of that and I think there is Clay Shooting as well, the two main resort have water sports, there are bars around but it will never be like it is in Paceville again in Malta and if your villa is in a village the may only be one or two small local pubs.

Gozo is more your layed back sort of a place, like an English village in the 1950s, but again it is a place you have to see once as you will find it hard to find a place like it again.

Dave
fortunately there are no golf courses in Gozo, and long may it remain like that - nothing against golf (I play myself), but Gozo is too small and there is a lack of water. There is one course in Malta

clay pigeon shooting - yes in Zebbug, but not sure if open to non-members
excellent walking in Gozo

what month are you planning on being in Gozo ?
Gozo is more your layed back sort of a place, like an English village in the 1950s, but again it is a place you have to see once as you will find it hard to find a place like it again.

Dave

Cheers Dave, Made me feel homesick for a minute there, reminds me of a place in Devon I used to live in called Budleigh Salterton. :(
read my above post about gozo adventures.....that might give you some idea of what to expect.
No golf though, sorry...
Justval - still waiting for part 3 of your excellent review of gozo :D
I Know.. every time i look in this forum, it reminds me that i haven't done it :oops: and i always promise myself i will write it..but then I never get time..
I really will try to get it written..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.