Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Is this an advertisement :que Sounds like spam to me!
I think its more a way of letting people know how they can access HT free :wink
Kath x
I have absolutely no connection with the bar whatsoever and only post as a satisfied customer. With over 10,000 posts and very few recommendations, I think you can safely assume this is not spam.

luci :wave
Maybe it's just me :duh I live about 8 months of the year on the CDS and have only recommended when a posters asks for info'. Actually don't use British bars much...not my scene.
Is place new? I've never noticed it before.
I think the people said they'd had it since May.

luci :wave
Most British owned bars only last a season. would cost less if they came out on a six months sabbatical and just drank in them :D
Staying in Benalmadena for 3 months this winter and went into this bar for the 1st time today for a snack as our ususal bar was full. We got no welcome from the owner, Had to change chairs as mine was falling apart. Hot Beef & Onion Baguette which was dry, no butter, offered no condiments or sauces, table was dirty, had to go and get own salt & Pepper. The owner was sat watching and did nothing. Was not impressed at all and was first and last visit. Would not recommend.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.