Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
From which airport?
Its best to buy them now.If you can get tickets for £250 each go ahead a bargain
Sorry YNTTK.
We want to fly from Manchester.
You are lucky there are still seats left for this date. I fly from Gatwick on the 23rd and have been booked since the end of February. I would snap up these tickets.
Hi we booked January of this year £249 which we thought was cheap,only about 11 weeks to go
Margaret(madmum)
Booked mine August ,Christmas and New Year cost £330 each. But I had £150 Tesco vouchers used them on deals x4=£600.So flights cost me £30 pounds each. :pele
We booked two weeks ago, and paid £507 for two out of Bristol, checked today and they have gone up to £657 so glad we booked them. Going on Friday(have had tickets booked for ages @£177 each), so thought I would check out how much if we had waited, and the cheapest from Cardiff was £203 each, so once again please. Mind you last new year paid £300 each, and a week before saw the same flight for £75 each, was gutted, don't have the nerve to wait though. Carole
We booked last minute last December for Christmas and got a really good deal, about £140 each from LGW.....

It wasnt a late deal specifically, just the airlines had tickets left
It's not the flight tickets that are hard to get this time of year, it's accomodation

Regards
Agree with Jackie. I looked late last Christmas and flights were OK, but a scan on alpharooms showed barely any accomodation choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.