America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
Looking around myself for flights for next year after another great holiday there this year. It seems a touch early to get accurate costs for the flights right now, we flew with Virgin from Glasgow this time and in my opinion they were fantastic so i would look to book the same with them again for next year, however they don't have the dates we're looking for released on their booking site as yet so i think its just a case of keeping on checking for when they are released.

We've flown Thompson in the past, they go into Sandford which is maybe on a scale with Prestwick and is just over an hours drive to the Disney area, but i found them to be expensive in comparison with Virgin this year, the flights were more expensive to begin with then they charged you extra to check in your baggage, then more again to sit together etc etc, it made quite a difference to be honest. We also had the benefit of flying into Orlando International with Virgin which turned out to be only 15 minutes from our villa so this was a welcome bonus too, as a result if i had my choice i would go with Virgin again.

Good luck ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.