General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
salou for 2 weeks A/l June 2013.. All you lucky people have more than one holiday a year.

We just have the one holiday and its for 2weeks, we always go A/l as my daughter still young and will want soft drinks, ice-cream ect so i don't have to keep pulling cash out my pocket.

All your places where you want to go sound so nice. Enjoy where ever you go.
MrsAniekwe wrote:
salou for 2 weeks A/l June 2013.. All you lucky people have more than one holiday a year.

We just have the one holiday and its for 2weeks, we always go A/l as my daughter still young and will want soft drinks, ice-cream ect so i don't have to keep pulling cash out my pocket.

All your places where you want to go sound so nice. Enjoy where ever you go.

Hi. Salou sounds great. I've never been but would like to go some day. We have done a package AI for the past few years,normally around may half term time to fit in with school holidays. It suits us very well in lots of respects. Knowing that food and drinks are taken care of allows you to budget, which is really important to us, as we do go away again later in the year, as well as a few weekends here and there and a bit of camping thrown in. We are probably not going to do a Package next year though on either of our holidays. We haven't managed to find anything with a free child place that we fancied, and booking flights and accommodation separately is coming out much cheaper at the moment anyway,
We didn't go abroad for many years, due to financial and other considerations, so we are making the most of travel now,- albeit on a budget.
Hope you have a great time in Salou :cheers
Im not sure when EJ wil release prices for next easter suncatcher . I think it could be a little while yet :think they only release flight prices twice a year but they do often do something a little different just to catch us off guard . I usually do Ej to sharm now but you would have to be really quick off the mark to get them that much cheaper than the other airlines for Egypt.

If you have a look through the EJ topic you could probably gauge roughly from last year.
Suncatcher

You can book Easyjet flights through Travel Republic. If you also book your accommodation with them within a day of each other you will now have ATOL protection.
Salou is good sunchatcher, the water park and amusement park is really good but i recommend a 3 day pass. .. Barcelona is like an hour away and you can get the train in there for about 12-15euros or there's a place on the sea front that do tours. once I was looking for my holiday i notice there was a free child place in Best Negresco I&ii A/l but we staying @ Villa Marina Club.

been before about 5years back and loved it, was before I had my daughter mind
You can book Easyjet flights through Travel Republic. If you also book your accommodation with them within a day of each other you will now have ATOL protection

and I believe they charge less of a fee the EJ for a cc booking.
Youngest son off to Rhodes next Wednesday, first time abroad with out his mum and dad!! I had orders off him on Sunday not to book next years holiday without letting him know what's going on. I think he wants a big family get away, so better get on with doing a bit of research even though it's a bit early considering not going on this years until August!
Useful info about booking flights thanks. I did hear something on the radio recently about giving the same protection to non package holidays as those booked through a travel agent. Very welcome news too.
Only thing, i'm not sure i want to book my accomidation so early. Dont mind booking the flights as soon as possible as ultimately we will make a saving by booking early. With accomadation though, i dont quite know what we want yet, maybe hotel or villa, and also i believe some of the bed bookers can have sales on in january.
you can still book flight only with Travel republic and then use a couple of the price comparison sites when you've chosen a hotel later .. Prices for the same property vary greatly from one bed booker to the next. I quite like this one http://www.hotelscombined.com/ but there are loads of them
Booked Cuba this morning. Well chuffed to little mint balls :D
so chuffed for you too . Im well jealous .. You will just Love it :D
lynwestie wrote:
you can still book flight only with Travel republic and then use a couple of the price comparison sites when you've chosen a hotel later .. Prices for the same property vary greatly from one bed booker to the next. I quite like this one http://www.hotelscombined.com/ but there are loads of them

Thanks. I'll take a look. :)
Hi everyone we are really struggling at the moment to find somewhere to go next year we went to majorca last year and stayed at club mac in alcudia and we all really enjoyed it,it had everything and kids loved it we are looking for somewhere else the same as could not fault club mac at all, we are not ones to go back to same place when been once we like to try somewhere different.We are looking for all inclusive in june/july for 10 days for a lovely family holiday with lots of things for kids to do they will be 7 and 4 has anyone been anywhere that they can recommend to us.We have been looking at lanzarote but not sure any help much appreciated thank you kelly
Jordan has been on my bucket list for some time now. I always wanted to visit the rock-carved city of Petra. Heard so much about it and sounds like a place worth seen. I have been making some search the last few days to find a great offer and I did find some. I just need few more days to decide which to choose. While searching the web, I also stumbled across this competition where you can win a free holiday to Petra. I might take my chance. Who knows?
so far have lanzarote booked for march, then tenerife for july hopefully will sneak another couple in
tracey
Gran Caneria decided to try somewhere different for a change going in August 20113 wife is on a count down already .......
Booked:- Vegas April 13 and Kefalonia July 13.

Thinking about Orlando or Canada tour of the Rockies by train for Aug 13....
Hi
Booked Stalis for 2 weeks in June...dont usually book this early, but this year prices seemed to go up and up, so hopefully booking early this time will be the right option.
M
Looking forward to lots of sun tanning, water activities, lazy hang outs by the beach and such. Targeting Davao, The Philippines by March or April with the whole family. Really looking forward to it.

Activities such as white water rafting, snorkeling, diving, island hopping, trekking, rappelling, wake boarding excites me... and of course the sun and scenery! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.