Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
How about somewhere like Kalithea, on Rhodes? Nice beach, some nice places to stay & eat, and only a few minutes bus ride from the Water Park in Faliraki?
Hi Kellybow
I just love Zante, my childrens favourite place.
Look at Alikes in Zante, the Koukounaria Hotel is great and has a big pool and is only a few minutes walk to the beach.
There are two resorts next to one another and both are family friendly with no nightclub strip etc just nice restaurants and a lovely sandy beach. the island does have a water park and trips can be booked to this or hire a car for a few days and go see the island.
A quiet but quality place to visit is Kalamata. Also near Kalamata are Kardamili and Stoupa which are wonderful places with some of the best beaches of Greece. From the other side of Kalamata there are also some wonderful places to visit like Polylimnio , Gialova , Koroni. Polylimnio is a mountain with great lakes and waterfalls. In Gialova exists one great international hotel. One of the greatest in Greece called Costa Navarino. I hope I helped with these information about this place that I know. :)
  • Edited by bougpan8 2017-02-18 01:47:20
hi
Hi,kefalonia is a nice choice for your holidays,especially Scala,Sami,Lassi,Fiscardo!!Nice beaches,restaurants/tavernas,beautiful sightseeings!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.