Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Chivas ... the Majorca forum seems to have dozens of Weather topics. There were in fact several just on page 1 of the forum, with enquiries being answered in some but not in others, presumably because members perhaps understandably couldn't be bothered answering the same questions in each thread.

Those recent page 1 topics have now been merged into one single Majorca Weather Q&As topic which has been made a sticky, with some of the repeat enquiries removed, in the hope of reducing duplication and perhaps help ensuring that all enquiries are answered.

Some of the older topics going back over the years are still on the forum. I noticed that some of them had Weather weblinks going back to 2004 which were now dead, so I took them out, although some may still be lurking somewhere. There is a link to Wunderground at the top of the Majorca forum page, but please feel free to add any other useful links which you know of in the Majorca Weather Q&As topic.

David :wave
cheers
I think thats the one I was looking for. I knew it was a sticky before and was within the first few posts of the majorca weather thread!
Page 1 of the Weather Q&As topic does now have some updated links included. (The Wunderground link may not work just at the moment, as their site seems to be down). But as I said, please feel free to add any other useful links in the topic, which can always be edited by a Mod into that first post on page 1.

Perhaps it might be best if I close this topic now, just in case members add links here and then we have more duplication !! :lol:
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.