Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
you could try Samos it is like rhodes we`ve stayed near pythagorion twice
Thank you i am going to take a look, can you give me more resort info ???
If you click on Resort Reports at the top of the page you should find some more information.

luci :wave
Pythagorion is quite busy itself, which is why we stayed at the anthis apts about a 20 min stroll into pythagorion, theres plenty of bars and restaurants along the little harbour front
Thanks for your help looks like Samos next year then
hi samsouvlaki take a look at this web site http://clearspray.co.uk/ it is done by Ardwyn a member of this forum it is based on his holidays to samos
Hi

We also had a great time in Pefkos a few years ago. We've just come back form Corfu and the resort of San Stefanos (NW). This was a really lovely resort and reminded me of Pefkos so maybe this is one for you to consider. We're looking for somewhere next year ourselves that's similar to Pefkos and San Stef.

Good Luck!
thank you so much for the website its is absolutely fantastic

Its definately Samos next year.

Thanks again
Sam
samsouvlaki if you can drive i would suggest you hire a car if you go to samos, and have a look at the rest of the island and some of the little hidden bays
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.