Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Where to go
7 Posts
Hi.

just caught your post you are at the northern end of the resort close to the Majestic hotel local bus stops nearby very cheap fares you are close to some of the more upmarket and expensive hotels the majestic hotel apartments have among their owners some of Bulgaria's national footballers you will find that there are many good bars and restaurants in sunny beach itself including the lighthouse, Condor, Djannys, Kokiche, Bolero, as to whether you will be surrounded by 18/30s the answer is sunny beach is big enough to never be annoyed by them.

Mondeo :cheers :sun2 :sun2
Thanks for the information. Do you think sunny beach hills is too far away ? Is it a long walk to the main bit of sunny beach? Thanks
hi ive been sunny beach twice now, the best way i can describe this place is a sunny blackpool (Very loud in the centre full of clubs and nice retaurants. last year I stayed at the Victoria Palace which is close by to the sunny beach hills, this apartment looks nice from the outside, although this is some way away from the main stretch/centre of the resort it may be best to get the train that runs from victoria palace straight into the centre if i remember rightly costs approx £1.50. if you chose to walk it may take approx 30-45 mins.
Nice place but i wont be going back any time soon!

Hop this Helped,
Scott
It is no way expensive, cheap as chips and there are plenty eateries and bars for you to enjoy without being surrounded by 18-30's, the beach is stunning and very clean. Hubby and I are going 2nd July to celebrate my 50th, we love Sunny Beach. :tup
who said it was espensive it is really cheap but it isnt as cheap as it used to be. you used to be able to get a t-bone steak and drinks for like £10 but now its about £17. which is still very cheap indeed! there is places for couples but the centre is fully of club 18-30s and about 5 clubs/pubs for 18-30s but there rest is very friendly and can be peace full up near victroria palace/sunny beach hills..
plenty of room for everyone we have been going to sunny beach for 12 years and yes 18 to 30s have started to go there but they tend to meet in the center then off they go plenty of places to eat and drink got to disagree with scotty nothing like blackpool i live there prices have gone up but its still really cheap :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.