Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
:wave: hi not sure what prices will be next july but places to stay ,h10 med village,sunclub apartments,we have used the h10 med but prefer to stay in town.
hi thanks for replying have you stayed in h10? if you have did you go half board? had been lookin at that one but when read reviews people were sayin you dont get a fridge in your room which would prefer too have...
If you want to be within 10 minutes walk of PortAventura (but don't want to pay their hotel prices) you could have a look at the VilLaRomana, the Saularis Palace, the Sol Costa Dorada or the Belvedere. If you want a fridge in your room, the VilLaRomana definitely has them.

HB
thanks for replying,i will have a look at those.
:wave: hi hb how's you? put in my request for that room you said about. 7 days and counting :tup and i totally agree with your choice of places to stay. h10 med village was good and you can go either half board or self catering,blue.but.... h10 salauris palace,is good and close to loads.
Hi beermat - I'm good thanks, but jealous you're off in a week. We had 2 weeks in Benalmadena in July, but the hotel we stayed in was nowhere near as good as the VilLaRomana. Good luck with the room!

To keep on topic, the Golden chain hotels are worth a look too. There's the Avenida Suites and Port Salou in Salou, and the Donaire Park in La Pineda.

HB
:wave: hi hb should've gone back to vil.la romana :tup six days and counting :D
thanks again for suggestions much appreciated.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.