America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
For further airline info please post in the Flights forum HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :)
I guess a lot will depend on which UK airport you would wish to ideally fly from.
One thing to consider with a European airline like Air France is that you normally have to fly East before you go West! So with Air France you have to fly from London to Paris and then on to the States, it just makes the flights even longer.

Cheers,

TC
I think Air France fly direct from heathrow now due to the open skies deal, just don,t fly Virgin, I,ve just flown back from Vegas with them it,s the 4th time I,ve flown them and quite frankly service and quailty were shocking they get worse every time !!!!! We only flew with them because they fly direct I wasn,t expecting much but they failed to reach my low expectations !!!
Just shows how we can have different views on things, I have flown with Virgin a couple of times recently and have found them to be fine and would fly with them again.
we had to return early from las vegas flew with BMI simply the best we have flown with
I have also just returned from Vegas with Virgin. Their service has definitely gone down in my estimation and I would avoid having to travel with them in the near future. Not impressed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.