Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Everybody will have different ideas about which end is the best, but for me it is the Calangute end as I like to go into Calangute frequently and also Baga so I think nearer to the busy areas.
Depends what you like to do on holiday and which beach you prefer.
  • Edited by shirleyV 2007-05-23 15:34:38
Hi Sim1 - Very difficult to make a rcommendation for you because we're all different but we used to go to Baga and now use the Sinquerim end of the beach. We much prefer it and wouldn't return to Baga.

It's a lot quieter but not too quiet. There's always something going on but it's not as hectic as Calangute and Baga. We walk from central Candolim to Sinquerim and it's no big deal - quite pleasant in fact.

You're never really a long way from anywhere along the coast, and taxis (despite everything!) aren't too dear so I'd go for it. £100 saved on hotels pays for a lot of taxis, and the hotels you mention are good.

Your call!! :?
The beach down at the Sinquerim is almost non existant with very steep slopes to manage.

Trev
Sim 1
If you want to enjoy Candolim DO NOT stay at the Don Hill
hi sim

dont know if this any use to you, i got quoted very good prices from this guest house.

http://www.veronicaguesthousegoa.com/index.php
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.