Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
There are plenty of bars and restaurants, Jokers bar was one we drank in a lot. The beach in Tsilivi is nothing special in my opinion, but it depends what you want. We stayed in Phoenix Beach Hotel.
Clair

have you read the members otel reviews for Zakinthos yet??

wizard
Yes I have & found it helpful. Thanks
Try Molyvos or Petra on the island of Lesvos. From what you said I think either of them would fit the bill. Incidentally are you the same claireyfairy on b3ta.com?
Hi. Naxos is a lovely island. Went in May so it was quiet. It hasn't got an airport so you have to fly to Mykonos then go to Naxos by boat, round about 2 hours if stopping off at Paros on the way. It is well worth the traveling. Naxos has some off the best beaches I've seen and has the main town for nights out. From Naxos there are plenty of other islands to visit, Santorini, Paros, Mykonos and the smaller islands of Iraklia, Koufonisi ect. There are plenty of places to visit on the island and nowhere is too far away.
Unless you like to be around '18-30' people in Zante I would personally reccomend the more peaceful and certainly more beautiful island of Kefalonia. Prices however might be higher in contract to Zante
Kafelonia is in a totally different league to Zante.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.