Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Out of those 3 hotels, definetly the Hilton at Portomaso, St Julians. Fantastic place :D
Oh dont say that ......... just after I have booked the Radisson! haha
we got married at the radisson in october 2005 and had a fantastic time! we had the actual ceremony indoors because it was a bit windy! and we used the area that is known as the conservatory which is situated on the first floor above reception.
we had our reception at a thai restaurant situated within the hilton hotel and again had a fantastic time. you will have to go to valletta to register your intentions the week before you get married.
we used thomas cook and the wedding planner (mariella) was very helpful. our only grievence was with the radisson hotel themselves - we went for a week alone before our wedding party flew out and 2 days before they were due THEY received a phone call in the u.k saying that due to OVERBOOKING the rest of our party couldn't stay at the hotel! distraught mother in law ! anyway long story short the radisson sorted it out and moved us both and all our guests to the hilton full board and paid for our photos and dvd and flowers! now that is customer service!
I say the Hilton too.

I stayed for a week about 2 years ago, with a Marina facing room. The hotel/service/food was as you would expect.

Fantastic bar over looking the Marina too, if you can stand heights you can site outside.
the reason i ruled out the Hilton straight away is because the travel agent told me there was major extension being done....... no thanks, do want to listen to builders on my holiday, did that before in Lanzarote and even though it wasnt too bad, still annoyed me.
3 Very good hotels but Hilton is a class act.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.