Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Which Hotel
8 Posts
You would have a job staying at the Galaxy the last time we walked past it had been completely knocked down :D , however we have stayed in both hotels and were very pleased with them, the Preluna is very good and you should have no problems there.

Regards
Sliema2
Happy New Year and thanks for your quick reply.
Sundown Travel are still advertising the Galaxy Hotel so we would have been in for a surprise if we had booked that. :
Looks like it will be the Preluna Hotel then. Thanks again
Happy New Year and thanks for your quick reply.
Sundown Travel are still advertising the Galaxy Hotel so we would have been in for a surprise if we had booked that. :
Looks like it will be the Preluna Hotel then. Thanks again
Your most welcome janmaria, you are in a really good place at The Preluna, there are also good bars and restaurants near there to, our favourite place to eat is Il-Merill restaurant on St Vincent Street in Sliema near to the ferries, it's a really nice spotlessly clean place with very friendly owners, the food in there is really nice fresh Maltese dishes and also lovely big juicy steaks, pasta and excellent fresh fish yum yum yum yum highly reccomended, just ask if you need any more info about Sliema or Malta in general.

Ciao 4 now
Sliema2
Hi janmaria,

Yes the Preluna would be a good choice and it's really handy where it is for buses and access into the heart of Sliema. Sliema2 is also right about the Ill Merrill but it's such a brill genuine Maltese restaurant that you are advised to book in advance since it really is very popular,

Trev
Hi Trevor, it's great to hear from you so early in the new year, happy new year to you and all your family mate, who knows we could eventually meet up in Sliema this year if you have plans, we are going at least 3 times this year, early February, June, and September and quite possibly November.

All the best mate
Sliema2
Hi Sliema2,

Happy new year to you and Mrs Sliema2. Decided not to formally book anything yet but might be able to cross paths so to speak during this year. I reckon I shall be rather busy up to about May then I could be looking at a well deserved break in Malta after that in June? Will let you know by PM if we plan to do that,

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.