Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
]we booked cpo with thomas cook,but first choice also do them.you can also book separate flights and book the room separate shop around though some can be very expensive..hope this helps julie
Hmm I have looked at both those web sites but it doesnt appear for me. :que
hi just looked on thomas cook site it is there..where do you want to fly from?
it is on their site but when you go to book it it is unavailable..how silly try sunshine.co.uk
Cosmos do it as well as I was looking in their summer sun brochure earlier today, although I guess it depends on where you want to fly from.

You could probably do a DIY - Easyjet and then book direct with them if you are happy to in the current financial climate.
Flying from Manchester. I better look again I must be going daft.
these companies seem to get very bad reviews
- the big TOs you mention don't do much better!

Someone else has also opened a question about this place. There seems to be two different buildings on the same site and confusion about which your room will be in. On a random date in June Expedia had the Clube at £259 per week non refundable and £305 refundable. http://www.HRS.com had it at £289 with no advance payment and free cancellation until 3 days before but were unclear about which building the room was in. In all those case you'd have to add flights and transfers - and then get proper DIY insurance in case the flight was cancelled on the day. For people over 55 HRS were knocking £14 a week off.
juliecromack wrote:
it is on their site but when you go to book it it is unavailable..how silly try sunshine.co.uk

Thanks everyone I had not heard of sunshine before but got 10 days for the same price as cosmos was charging for 7 and in a bigger room so thanks.

Countdown until June now.
i am glad you have booked your holiday we love it at club praire de oura..we r staying in montegordo in feb have you tried it there it is beautiful..very quite and is flat...plenty to do and lovely walks..if thats what you like... julie
juliecromack wrote:
i am glad you have booked your holiday we love it at club praire de oura..we r staying in montegordo in feb have you tried it there it is beautiful..very quite and is flat...plenty to do and lovely walks..if thats what you like... julie

No not tried it - its our first time in Portugal (I went once as a little kid but dont remember where). I did look there too but wanted something closer to the beach really.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.