Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, we went to the Club Julian last year with an 8 & 7 year old. we found the whole place absolutely brilliant.Being 3 pools there that kept them occupied with slides going into one. We went on a B&B basis and there was the opportunity to upgrade if you wanted to and was really cheap if you did. we didnt as there is an independant restaurant onthe complex which the food was lovely,good for the kids and cheap too.
we also stayed in the hotel part where the rooms were apparently bigger and i know speaking to a few who were in the apartments they were supposed to be cramped.
It is quite a walk to Marmaris centre but we got on the dolmus most of the time. All in all it was an excellent holiday and would go back there again.
hi we are going to club cettia end of june with children me and my husband went 4 years ago on our own self catering and really enjoyed it so now taking the family..has anybody been latly and is it still lovely there.children 12,8,and 7 then our older ones 21and18 just want reasurance...x :
hi

have you been on the club julian web site

http://www.clubjulianhotels.com (i think)

that shoes you round maybe it might help you choose

we go 30th june never been to turkey before

happy hols

pam xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

I have not stayed at the Club julian although nearly booked this one last year. i stayed at the cettia apartments last year for 2 weeks with my husband and 2 children aged 7 and 3 at the time and they had an absolute ball. The apartments are lovely and are situated at the bottom of the complex and we got to use the facilities at the hotel as well. I wouldnt advise the half board but thats just my opinion even though we where self catering did not cook once, ate out all the time plenty of restaurants around and very reasonable, the food was delicious did not have a bad meal once. Turkey is not as cheap as it was a few years ago however it is still more reasonable than other holiday destinations and you do get really good value for money.
My 2 kids went to the kids club every day and also went to the night time club that it is once a week, there was plenty of activities on for them and they had a great time, you pay a small charge for the night time facility but this is well worth it.
Hope you enjoy whatever you choos to book. if you need any more information about the cettia then let me know and i'll try and answer for you.
me and my friend have just come back from club cettia and it is still as fantastic as usual i would recommend it to anyone
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.