Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Deffinitely Sliema or St Julians they are very close to each other, Paceville is very close to St Julians and it has more pubs clubs and bars than you can shake a stick at, Sliema is a bit more reserved than St Julians / Paceville but still has lots of bars and restaurants etc and also loads of different shops and arcades for the shopaholic, both these areas are also very close to the capital of Malta which is magnificent Valletta where you will find endless amounts of different shops and shopping centres, hope this helps but ask if you need any more info.

Regards
Sliema2
yeah deffo St Julians and Paceville for the nightlife. Thats where a lot of the younger ones go out for the nightlife now
Hi I would reccomend that you stay in St Julians and party in Paceville. Some of the best nights out I have ever had have been in these 2 places! Sliema and Valetta are both great for shopping, Sliema is my favourite but you can get the ferry over from Sliema to Valletta and do both! Bonus!! You can easily get the bus from St Julians if you wanted to go directly to Valletta, cheap and regular but I would say get a car if you are there for a fortnight as the island is amazing.Plenty to see and do.
Post a query on here nearer the time for cheap car hire and Im sure you will get plenty of replies, same for accomodation as well.
Hope you decide to go! 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.