Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi all
I've just booked a holiday with First Choice 2 weeks all inclusive for June 2014 in Kusadasi staying at Ephesia Holiday Beach Club
http://ephesiaholidaybeachclub.com/indexx.php?f=40c9bc517976de4779b5db01f3a91e0d&l=2

Been to Turkey 3 times before, twice to Marmaris + once to Gumbet. Really looking forward to going back to Turkey staying in Kusadasi as weve been to Egypt for the last few years.
Icmeler - 17th July 2013 for 3 weeks staying at the Kapmar

:)
Booked up for Side at the Sun City Apartments 18th July to 2nd August, 8th time in Turkey but 1st time to Side :tup
Hi we are going back to the alba queen colakli again. 3 years in a row. 31 Aug. :)
Contemplating Sharm in September, although knowing my luck things will kick off again! :)
Going back to Olu Deniz in September 2014 can't wait it's a beautiful place. Not counting but it's about 180 to go lol. :sun2
will 4 weeks this fri-day 2 may we will be in Marmaris been to turkey 3 times before but not Marmaris
hope we like it
Going end June - one week on a gulet and then a week ashore in Olu Deniz.
Going to Turunc for the 3rd time for 2 weeks on 23 August and have just added an extra week to stay in Selimye.
We are going to Patara for the first time in August, can't wait.
Have been to Icmeler twice but it's changed too much for our liking this year so trying somewhere new.
Chris
Going to Altinkum in July, having been to Marmaris four times and love Turkey but wanted to try a different resort. Just hope i'm not disappointed :)
Ovacik. First time we are renting a villa with family. Can't wait. 10 days...
booked to go to majesty club tuna park in July next year and I'm soooo excited already!
Sorry I just realised I posted in the wrong one..... Oopsie!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.