Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Going to aqua fantasy kushadasi on 3rd August for 2 weeks or second time there cannot wait :)))
I am looking at going in may 2015. Just not sure where to go.
I went to Marmaris about 15 years ago but was only there for 5 days as unfortunately a family member had an accident. it was beautiful and i am planning to go go back soon.
Going to the Sentido Orka Lotus Beach Resort, Icmeler in JUly 2015.
Looking at Bitez for may. Just got to decide which hotel now. :)
I enjoyed the atmosphere of Marmaris, whch is close to Icmeler. The locals were friendly and can spot your a newbie into the town with your white legs and pasty face lol, this is when you are marked for the "do you want a Timex watch" or gold bracelet sales pitch. Hit the sunbed before going lol.
Liberty Hotel Lykia Olu Deniz, formally Lykia World next August.
Also going to sentido orka lotus beach in October 2015
Majesty club tuana park booked for July next year.
Turgetries in September, maybe Turkey also in June.
We are going to Icmeler 21st September 2015, never been to Turkey before looking forward to it.
goin benidorm in jan 2015 We booked tenerife 30th may primetime california lovely hotel (no bed bugs) went this year then zante 6th june tsilivi
Grida Village Belek, Turkey in late April. Bit nervous on the weather as never been away in April before x
Back to Hisaronu in May for two weeks but to a new hotel for us - Flora Palm Resort. I cannot WAIT.
xamajx wrote:
Grida Village Belek, Turkey in late April. Bit nervous on the weather as never been away in April before x

I have been to that area many times in late April and early May, the weather during the day has always been great, we have always come back with a tan. The pools are freezing though and in the evening if you are sat still watching shows outdoors you will probably want a card on.
I' ll be on a gulet again for another gulet cruise. But this time somewhere I haven't been to. Gocek is the destination. Looking forward to it.
Club excelsior 1 week 31st July ... cant wait !!
xamajx wrote:

Been to Turkey in early May, it's fine in the day but chilly at night time.

Have a great time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.