Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Trying to find the right deal for may 2012 to the karbel or the karbel sun. Anyone got any travel company names that do cheap deals xx
Ideal Prime Beach AI Marmaris April 2012 and got a free child place flying from Bristol
Haddy3, just typed 'Yelken Hotel & Spa' into google and there are plenty of reviews, especially on tripadvisor.co.uk - 200 reviews in fact. This should give you plenty of reading time but then again you've got almost a year to get through them lol.

I'm staying not far from there in September - Akyarlar - just a few miles away from Turgetries - hope you have a fantastic holiday.

Justin
Will staying in Istanbul in September
Club Tokmak,Icmeler 17 July 2012 for 3 weeks :cheers
First time ever to Turkey, club Alize, going 20th August.
10th august 2012 for 3 weeks bargain booked today £998.00 B&B for me and the wife Marmaris includes tranfers and 22kg luggage and 10kg hand luggage each booked with co-op holidays snapped it up. found it on the net and got same deal with Travel Agent .
boroboy1950 wrote:
10th august 2012 for 3 weeks bargain booked today £998.00 B&B for me and the wife Marmaris includes tranfers and 22kg luggage and 10kg hand luggage each booked with co-op holidays snapped it up. found it on the net and got same deal with Travel Agent .

Good price, which hotel are you staying at?
sunseeker2011 we are staying at Seler Hotel basic but clean and friendly stayed there ( not our choice then we were moved there ) 3 years ago. Honest too wife lost her cross n chain never noticed it was gone till cleaner found us day we left and gave her the cross that's when the wife realised the chain gone next thing about 15 mins later the cleaner came with the chain how honest is that ?
Sounds good boroboy, I may have to have a look at that hotel myself, am going to Turkey for the first time this September and if I like it I will probably go back. I'm going to Akyarlar (near Turgetreis) this year but may try Marmaris next year.

I know it's a long way off yet but I hope you have a great time.

Just as a side note, it may be worth you stocking up on Lira as the rates are excellent at the moment but who knows what next year might bring...
we said that ourselves about stocking up on the lira . Going to do it when we come back from our hols in August goign to Cyprus for 2 weeks .
We stayed at the Grand Ideal Marmaris in April had a fab time Hotel is great but sad to say went all inclusive food not that good both me and the wife came home with a tummy bug.But we looking forward to next year in Turkey again
Going to Holiday Village Turkey 21/07/12.

1st visit to Turkey.
we are going to green park apartments in marmaris 30/08/12..4 more weeks till this years tho
Me my mom and dad are looking at booking at the jasmin hotel in Alanya for a week in august 2012 :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.